Tutoring and Resources
Weber State University School of Computing offers a few ways outside of class to help you keep up with your studies.
The Computer Science department employs a number of tutors to help you understand your course material better, give alternative explanations to computing ideas and constructs, and to help you understand best practices. Follow this link to see what courses and time are available
As a student under the School of Computing you have access to a student account at Pluralsight. There you can watch in depth video tutorials on any number of topics. The creators of these videos like to start at a very rudimentary place to allow you to grow as you watch them.
If you do not know how to access your PluralSight account:
1) If you have a subscription, you can indicate that you forgot your password at the PluralSight login screen ( you should try this first. Your account should already be created for you but you do not know what your password is if this is your first time )
2) If you do not have a subscription (which you can find out from step 1), then you need to contact one of the following staff about getting a subscription. You will have to have declared CS, NET, or WEB as a major.
- Brian Rague (School of Computing Students)
- Tom Bell or Rich Fry (WEB/UX Students)
- Ted Cowan (SLCC Students)
- Kyle Feuz (NET Students)
- Spencer Hilton (CS Students)
- Brad Peterson (Davis Students)